Great Bike Gear (further known as GBG) warrants that any GBG manufactured product sold hereunder shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase by the consumer excepting the following provisions:
- GBG shall have no obligation in the event the customer is unable to provide a receipt showing the date the customer purchased the products.
- The product must be properly installed, maintained and operated under normal conditions.
- GBG makes no warranty, expressed or implied, with respect to any powder coat finish on products.
- GBG shall not be liable for any consequential and incidental damages, including labor and paint/powder coating, resulting from the failure of a GBG distributed product, failure to deliver, delay in delivery, delivery in nonconforming condition, or for any breach of contract or duty between GBG and a customer.
- GBG products are intended for use in specific applications. GBG makes no warranty if a GBG product is used in applications other than intended.
- GBG makes no warranty of any kind in regard to other manufacturer’s products distributed by GBG. GBG will pass on all warranties made by the manufacturer and where possible, will expedite the claim on behalf of the customer, but ultimately, responsibility for disposition of the warranty claim lies with the manufacturer.