The Leatherworks prides itself on the quality workmanship that is put into every bolt-on custom leather motorcycle saddlebag. You’ll find great classic styling with a rare attention to detail. The Leatherworks offers more customizing choices for your leather motorcycle saddlebags than anyone in the business.
All of our bolt-on leather motorcycle saddlebags can be made throw over, which requires the use of support brackets or bolt on ready for use with the Easy Brackets quick detachable system. The Easy Brackets Saddlebag bolt on Support System allows you quickly attach your bolt-on leather saddlebags when you want them and when they are easily lifted off, their seamless design leaves no ugly hardware behind.
The Leatherworks bolt-on leather saddlebags come with many standard features. These include:
- Quick Releases under the buckles.
- Indian Head Nickels
- Clips on the top of the saddlebags for attachment of the round duffels or the use of bungee cords.
- ABS plastic reinforcement on the tops of the bags and all bolt on bags have hard backs made of conveyor belt rubber reinforced with ABS plastic.
- All saddlebags have carrying handles on top unless specified that the bags will be hard mounted or permanent throw-over.
- Inside map pockets.
- All bolt-on leather saddlebags and motorcycle accessories are made from a 10-12oz American tanned struck through black leather. This is the heaviest leather being used in the industry.
- You can purchase bags with locking mechanisms: either key locking post or fitted for a padlock. Customers must purchase their own padlocks, though.